Congratulations and welcome to Pine Manor College! We are excited that you are joining our tight-knit, global community. To help make the enrollment process as easy as possible, we are providing you with a “Gator To Do” list. Your next step is to take care of each item on the checklist to make sure you are on track.The list will be updated frequently, so check in from time-to-time as it will help make your transition to PMC a smooth one. Of course, if you have any questions along the way, please contact the PMC Admissions team.
Gator To Do List
- CELEBRATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO PINE MANOR COLLEGE!
- SUBMIT YOUR ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT FORM & DEPOSIT PAYMENT
If you haven’t already, please submit your Enrollment Agreement Form along with the $250.00 deposit to the Office of Admissions. You can also submit your deposit online, by telephone at (617) 731-7119, or mail it to Pine Manor College, Office of Admissions, 400 Heath Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. We must receive the completed form and the payment in order to reserve your spot in the incoming class.
- Register for SOAR! July 19, 21, and 22, 2016. We are excited to officially welcome you into the Class of 2019 at Pine Manor College! Our staff has worked hard to create SOAR, a comprehensive one day program for all new First-Year and Transfer students! The Summer Opportunity for Advising and Registration (SOAR) will give you the tools to be successful at PMC. During the program, you will receive information on academics and student life while meeting other students and members of our faculty and staff communities. You will also register for fall courses and participate in fun and informative workshops that will prepare you for the transition to college. You may choose one of three sessions. REGISTER TODAY!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS- IMPORTANT SUMMER DATES
- Summer Opportunity for Advising and Registration (SOAR) Tuesday, July 19th, Thursday July 21st or Friday, July 22nd
- International Student Move-In Sunday, August 21st, 2016
- Move-In Day & New Student Orientation for all students Monday, August 22nd through Sunday, August 28th. Invite and more details coming soon!
- Fall Semester Begins Monday, August 29th, 2016!
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Pine Manor College is committed to making a private education affordable for all students and their families. Remember to complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and be sure to include PMC’s FAFSA code 00220100. Starting January 1, students can complete it online. Once we receive your FAFSA, our Financial Aid Office will provide you with your financial aid award letter. To schedule an individualized financial aid appointment, please call (617) 731-7011. Make sure you contact our Office of Financial Aid with any immediate questions.
If you are planning to live on campus, you will need to fill out a Housing Questionnaire and select roommate preferences. The Office of Residential Life staff will use this questionnaire to match compatible roommates. You must submit your enrollment deposit agreement before starting this process. Once this form is submitted, you will receive a notification from the Office of Residential Life with your next steps. You can expect to receive your housing assignment and roommate information in early August. Please contact our Office of Student Affairs with any questions.
- HEALTH FORMS
Before enrolling, all students must contact their physicians and complete the required PMC Health Forms. Student-athletes must complete the Student-Athlete Health Forms in addition to the required health forms.
- HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT OR WAIVER FROM
It is a state law in Massachusetts that all full-time students must have health insurance. Whether you are planning to continue to use your existing health insurance plan, or enroll in the provided health insurance, you must submit your Health Insurance Enrollment or Waiver Form before enrolling at Pine Manor College. For directions and further information, please click here.
- PMC EMAIL INFORMATION
Once you have deposited, your PMC email username and temporary password will be emailed to your personal email account. To login to your PMC student email, go to https://webmail.pmc.edu. Contact Information Technology with any questions at 617-731-7629 or HelpDesk@PMC.edu. For detailed email instructions click here.
- FINAL REPORT OF GRADES
First-year students must submit their final official high school transcript to the Office of Admissions before the start of the semester. Transfer students must have their final official college transcripts sent to us if they wish to receive credit for courses taken at other institutions. All transcripts should be mailed to Pine Manor College, Office of Admissions, 400 Heath Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467.
- START PACKING!
For more information or questions, please contact the Pine Manor College Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 731- 7011. We look forward to working closely with you as you prepare to become a part of the PMC community!