- Auditing of Solstice MFA classes is offered on a space-available basis and requires the approval of the Assistant Director.
- Only the classes featured on the Audit List are available to the public.
- Priority in class enrollment is given to matriculated MFA students.
- Should an auditor later apply and be accepted to the MFA Program, classes taken prior to acceptance will not be credited toward the degree.
- The college will not maintain attendance or academic records of classes audited.
- Auditors are expected to complete the advance preparation requirements for any MFA class; this will ensure that all participants are “on the same page.”
- While priority in class discussions must be given to matriculated students, individual faculty members will determine the extent to which auditors may participate in writing exercises/workshop-style discussions.
- A non-refundable fee per course of $40 for members of the public.
For a downloadable audit registration form, click here.
Send completed audit request forms with the $40 audit fee via regular mail to:
Solstice Creative Writing Programs
Pine Manor College
400 Heath Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
OR send as a Word attachment with credit card payment to email@example.com with the subject line “class audit.”
Questions? Call 617-731-7697.