- Auditing of Solstice MFA classes is offered on a space-available basis and requires the approval of the Assistant Director. Only the classes featured on the Audit List are available to the public.
- Priority in class enrollment is given to matriculated MFA students.
- Should an auditor later apply and be accepted to the MFA Program, classes taken prior to acceptance will not be credited toward the degree. The college will not maintain attendance or academic records of classes audited.
- Auditors are expected to complete the advance preparation requirements for any MFA class; this will ensure that all participants are “on the same page.”
- While priority in class discussions must be given to matriculated students, individual faculty members will determine the extent to which auditors may participate in writing exercises/workshop-style discussions.
- A non-refundable fee per course of $40 for members of the public ($30 for Solstice MFA Program graduates.
Send completed audit request forms with the $40 audit fee per course via regular mail to:
Solstice Creative Writing Programs
Pine Manor College
400 Heath Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
OR send as a Word attachment with credit card payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “class audit.”
Questions? Call 617-731-7697.