Our Financial Aid Office is ready to assist students in applying for aid and our Student Accounts Office is prepared to advise families about payment options. Our offices are open each weekday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
These communication tips will help us serve you better:
- Respond immediately to all correspondence from the Financial Aid Office and the Student Accounts Office.
- Check your PMC e-mail for messages regarding your student account or aid status.
- Always include your social security number on all correspondence and telephone messages.
- Contact us to answer questions or provide additional information.
- Keep the College informed of your current name and address at all times!
- Make a copy of all documents that you complete and send.
Student Financial Services
Main Number 617.731.7000
Toll Free: 800.762.1357
Elizabeth M. Gorra
Director of Financial Aid
Direct Phone: 617-731-7628
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Direct Line: 617-731-7129
Direct Phone: 617-731-7119
Direct Line: 617-731-7624