Assistant Professor, College Composition
Haldan Hall 121
- M.F.A., Sarah Lawrence College
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- February 2009-Present: Administrator, The Writers' Room of Boston, Inc.
- September 2007-Present: Adjunct Professor, College Composition, Pine Manor College
- April 2007-Present: Instructor: Short Story, Poetry, Slam Poetry, Newton Community Education
- September 2008-Present: Learning Specialist, Disability Services, Reading/Writing Specialist, Massachusetts Bay Community College
- October 2006-May 2007: Adjunct Professor, English, Bay State College
- Fall 2008: Adjunct Writing Instructor, The New England Institute of Art
- June 2006-Present: Webmaster/Editing, Lemberg Children's Center, Brandeis University
- June 2005-June 2006: Preschool Behavior Therapist, Newton Public Schools
- August 2003-May 2005: Graduate Assistant, Department of Justice, Sarah Lawrence College
- August 2001-December 2002: Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator, University of Wisconsin Campus Women's Center
- May 1997-August 2003: Teaching Assistant, Lemberg Children's Center, Brandeis University
Professional Editorial Experience
- February-August 2003: Editorial Intern, DoubleTake Community Service Corporation, DoubleTake Magazine
- January 2001-May 2001: Poetry Editor, English Department, University of Wisconsin, The Madison Review
Fellowships and Published Work
- February 2008-January 2009: Emerging Writers Fellow, Poetry, The Writers' Room of Boston
- Fall 2007: Rant and RantArt.com, "16 and Laughed When He Did It"
- Spring 2005: Lumina, "Il Pluere Comme un Vache Qui Pisse"
- June 2005: Earshot: The First Offenders, "The Missionary and The Cannibal"