Wed, February 19, 20147:30 PM
On Wednesday, February 19th, PMC will be celebrating our top achievers in the annual Alpha Chi induction and PMC's Academic Honors ceremony.
Students receiving semester academic honors (Dean’s List) will be notified in late January/early February. Students who will be admitted to the Alpha Chi National Honor Society will be contacted at the same time.
To earn semester honors (Dean’s List), a student must have completed at least 8 credits in courses in which a letter grade is assigned and earn a semester GPA as follows:
- High honors – 3.50 or higher
- Honors – 3.20 – 3.49
Alpha Chi Honors Society
Pine Manor College is a member of Alpha Chi, a national honor society established to recognize academic achievement in all disciplines. To be eligible for membership, a student must:
- Be pursuing a degree
- Be a junior or senior, as defined by academic credit
- Have completed one year of academic residency
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.50 or higher
- Have earned a semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher in one semester of the junior or senior year
The ceremony will take place in the Presidents’ Dining Room.
All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.