Accepted International Students


Accepted Transfer Students

  • Inform your current college/university that you intend to transfer to Pine Manor College.
  • Ask your current International Student Advisor to complete the Transfer Verification FormPDF and fax or mail it to Pine Manor's Admissions Office. (Fax: 1-617-731-7102)
  • Your current International Student Advisor must enter into SEVIS your intention to transfer to Pine Manor with a "transfer release date."
  • Pine Manor will issue a new I-20 for you once the following documents are received:


International Payments:

Flywire is a convenient and secure way to make international payments using local currency with best exchange rates.

Click here to get started