This article originally appeared in Color Magazine
Doing the Right Thing
There is a reason why Pine Manor College has been Ranked#1 for Campus Diversity for 4 years in a row by U.S.News - They get it! Gloria Nemerowicz, President of Pine Manor College feels “there is much value in being among people who are different from you- to
offer and learn and expect that from the rest of the world.”
Few schools can claim that they have a retention rate of 67% for students of color.
Top Reasons to Attend PMC
- An inclusive community that focuses on the student as an individual with personal attention from faculty (10:1 student to faculty ratio), staff and fellow students.
- A comprehensive portfolio program that will help you showcase student leadership skills and accomplishments to prospective employers.
- Seven varsity athletic teams competing in NCAA Division III in the Great Northeast Athletic Conference.
- The most diverse campus of any liberal arts college in the country according to U.S. News & World Report America’s Best Colleges.
- Small class sizes—72% of our classes have fewer than 20 students.
- A beautiful suburban campus in a residential neighborhood with on-campus parking and a great location just minutes from downtown Boston by public transportation.
Sat, March 1, 2008
by Color Magazine