This form generates a request to put materials on Reserve at the Library. When placing items on Reserve in the Annenberg Library, please remember:
- Copies of copyrighted materials must meet the 3 Fair Use tests: brevity, spontaneity, and cumulative effect
- Using the same photocopied material for more than one semester requires written permission from the copyright holder
- All copies placed on Reserve must bear full bibliographic citation on the first page as well as an appropriate copyright warning
- Materials acquired from other libraries may not be placed on Reserve
- The Library does not copy materials for Reserve
Please allow 3-5 week days for Reserve materials to be processed. The Annenberg Library abides by the provisions of the U.S. Code, Title 17, regarding copyright.