Registration for SOAR is now closed!
For information regarding New Student Orientation,
please contact Lisa Rodrigues
Director of Residence Life & Community Engagement
The Summer Opportunity for Advising & Registration (SOAR) Program is a one-day experience that is offered to all incoming students, who will begin classes at PMC in the fall. You will be given an opportunity to be among the first to register for classes. This program is designed to provide you information about the campus and its resources, policies and procedures, and the adjustments you will face during the college experience. Also, you will have the opportunity to meet faculty, staff, and current students who will assist you throughout your career at PMC.
We believe our SOAR program provides you with an excellent opportunity to establish your relationship to the College and provides advisors an opportunity to get to know you personally.
- Meet one-on-one with an academic advisor and receive course advisement
- Select and register for fall classes
- Become acquainted with the PMC campus
- Interact with PMC students and talk about college life
- Interact with faculty and staff
- Meet with a representative from our student financial services team
- Receive information about ordering books