The Collaborative Information Technology team is standing by to assist with any tech concerns, questions, or issues. Reach out to us:
HelpDesk@PMC.edu - 617-731-7629
The campus wide wireless internet network is Pine Manor College. Once you connect to the network, open a web browser on your device and follow the steps to register on the network. You will need a valid User ID and Password.
Technology Survival Guide for Students!
In this guide you will find many helpful instructions for password resets, accessing Wi-Fi, printing on campus and more - Technology Survival Guide for Students.
Accessing PMC Email
Your PMC email is accessible from any device with a web browser and an Internet connection.
To access your mail simply follow the link on http://My.PMC.edu.
If you would like assistance setting up your smartphone with your PMC email account, please give CIT a call at 617-731-7629 and a staff member can assist you!
Resetting Your PMC Password
One way to reset your PMC password is to use the online Self-service Password Reset Portal. Please note, you MUST enroll in the system BEFORE you will be allowed to reset your password.
- To enroll in the Portal, logon to http://password.pmc.edu.
- You will be prompted to enter your username, current password and domain. (The domain is PMC, as listed at the top of the Portal Enrollment page.)
- Once you are authenticated, you will be able to choose your five security questions. Keep in mind that the answers to the security questions must be at LEAST four characters long.
- When you are done choosing and answering your questions, click the "Enroll" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a confirmation message telling you that you are now enrolled in the Portal.
If you forget your password, or lock out your account by entering incorrect passwords five or more times, you can use the portal to reset your password or unlock your account.
- To reset your password, logon to http://reset.pmc.edu.
- Click either the "Reset your password" or "Unlock your account" button.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your domain (PMC).
- Click "Continue".
- Answer the secret questions you previously chose and answered when you enrolled.
- Enter your new password. Your password must comply with the password complexity rules posted on the reset page.
- Click "Reset Password".
The process to unlock your account is the same as above, without the section where you enter a new password.
If this process is not working for you, we can help out. Give CIT a call at 617-731-7629, and a technician can assist you.
Computer Laboratories can be found across campus for student use:
- Lobby and basement of the campus center
- Lobby of the communications center
- Basement of the Dane science building
- Abercrombie building
- Annenberg library loft
- Halden hall
Public Student Printers Locations
- First floor library
- Second floor library
- 24-hr study
- Mac Lab; first floor Abercrombie
- STC101; lower level Student Center
- STC102; lower level Student Center
- Wean Lab; second floor Haldan
- Dane 101; lower level
- ELI Students may also print in Haldan 202