The English Language Institute’s final cohort of students
After 25 years of success in bringing together cultures and communities and fostering intercultural understanding at the English Language Institute (ELI) at Pine Manor College, we are sad to inform our friends and partners that we will be teaching our final cohort of students through the fall of 2020 and will no longer be accepting new students.
As a small program supporting international students, the English Language Institute was among the many organizations that suffered the direct impact of the 2020 global pandemic and were forced to cease operation at this time.
We are grateful for the support of our many partners and will always cherish the friendships made over the years. We hope that we may work again in the future with those who made ELI an integral part of Pine Manor College and helped us shape the program into a vital contributor to the mission of the College, centering on student success.
We would like to express our deepest respect and gratitude to our partners who’ve supported our program and to the tens of thousands of students who’ve passed through our classrooms, dorms, and fields in search of a broader sense of their place in the world. We hope that our program fostered in our students a deeper appreciation of their own culture and personal value as they used their study of English to learn about the rich diversity of their fellow human beings. We also thank the many teachers, staff members, volunteers, and support staff that have contributed their tireless service to this program and our students.
We wish you health, joy, and all the best in a bright future!
A College Experience for International Students
The Pine Manor College English Language Institute in Boston, Massachusetts, USA provides high quality classes for students who wish to learn English for personal, academic and professional purposes.
Why Choose ELI?
- Beautiful campus with superb accommodations, facilities, and services
- Close to the vibrant city of Boston – 5 miles/8km – 20 minutes by an efficient transportation system
- High quality English classes taught by caring, supportive, and experienced professionals
- Warm and friendly community atmosphere where students feel at home
- Exciting and fun on and off-campus activities and excursions
- An integral part of Pine Manor College – ELI students have the opportunity to participate in on-campus events and classes with students from the United States
- Meet students from the United States and all over the world
- Flexible start dates and duration
Course start dates: Every Monday, year-round