- Intensive English Program
- Semi-Intensive English Program
- University Preparation
- English + University Studies
- Language Excursions Program
- Private Lessons
The curriculum is based on the best of modern teaching methodology. All English Language Institute courses offer:
- Qualified and experienced faculty: All have the appropriate qualifications in the Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and are experienced professionals.
- Dynamic classes: Classes are interactive and fast-moving. You will be motivated to participate in class projects, role-plays, and group work.
- Integrated curriculum:The curriculum integrates all language skills into each lesson, so you will find yourself studying Grammar, Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing from your first day.
- Small classes: The average class size is 8 students, and the maximum is 15. This allows your instructors to give you personal attention.
- Accurate placements: Classes are available at all levels, from Beginner to Advanced. You will be tested on your first day and regularly throughout your course.
As a Pine Manor College student, you will have free access to our superb multimedia centers and computer facilities. These include five centers with 100 individual computers and an enormous variety of educational software, a language laboratory, and video studio. Free, unlimited use of the Internet is provided. Dorms have Internet connections. Wireless is provided in some common areas.
Certificates: Proof of your Success
At the end of your course, you will be awarded a course certificate from The English Language Institute. ELI is part of PIne Manor College, which is a member of :
- The New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- The American Association of Colleges and Universities
- The Association of Governing Boards
- The Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Massachusetts