The English Language Institute Summer Program offers students an excellent opportunity to study in our high quality semi-intensive course and enjoy fun, exciting on/off campus educational, social, cultural activities, and excursions.
- 20 lessons per week: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm
- Classes: Grammar, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
On Campus Activities
- Sports: Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball
- Movie Night
- Dance Parties
- Multi-Cultural Activities
Off Campus Excursions (1 ½ day each week and 1 full day each full weekend)
- Boston Tours (including Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Newbury St.)
- Harvard University
- Amusement Park
Other Excursion Options
- New York City
- Niagara Falls
Facilities and Services Included
- Students live in the residence halls on campus
- 19 Meals per week in the dining room
- Athletic fields, tennis courts, gymnasium, exercise center
Why Choose Pine Manor College ELI?
- Close to the center of Boston – 5 miles/8 km – 20 minutes by an efficient transportation system
- Classes taught by highly qualified, dedicated, and experienced teachers
- Warm, friendly, community atmosphere that makes students feel at home
- Flexible start dates and duration
- Special group rates available
- Download our 4-page Language Excursions program brochure!
- Download our Language Excursions program flyer!