There are two general-use computer labs available at Pine
Manor for e-mail, Office suite applications, Web browsing and laser printing.
All PCs on campus run the latest versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft
- The Library has approximately 18 PCs.
- The 24-Hour Study Area is located in the foyer of the Annenberg Communications Building, outside the Learning Resource Center. It consists of 6 PCs and a laser Printer. This areas is normally available at all times.
The ELI Lounge is located it the lower level of Southwest
Building (ELI) and has approximately 6 PCs.
This lab normally is available at all times.
The following computing classrooms may be
available at certain times and only when class is not in
- Dane 101 (lower level) is equipped with 18 PCs and laser printing.
- Wean Language Lab in Haldan Hall 2nd floor has 12 PCs and laser printing.
- The Campus Center STC101 (lower level) has 12 PCs and laser printing.
- The Abercrombie Visual Arts Classroom has 12 Macintosh computers and laser printing. (Check with instructor for access.)
- The Campus Center first floor has 4 PCs.