For students not majoring in Psychology, concentrating in Human Services.
- PY 221 Counseling and Interviewing
- PY 231 Abnormal Psychology
- PY 345 Psychology of the Family: Theory and Practice
Two of the following:
- PY 224 Group Dynamics
- PY 234 Cross-Cultural Psychology
- PY 328 Psychological Testing
In addition to the five courses listed above, an internship is highly recommended.
For current information on College policies, organization, curriculum and academic courses, please see the Academic Catalog.