2020 Summer Science Program:
Pine Manor College is excited to again offer it’s 2–week high school summer STEM program for rising juniors and seniors. Be a part of a creative, challenging, and fun summer experience and join other students who share your passion for science and exploration. Full-scholarships available.
Summer 2020 session:
Dates: June 29 – July 10, 2020 | 9 am to 4 pm
- Hands-on experiments at Pine Manor College, Tufts Dental School and Hale Reservation
- Dynamic faculty with expertise in cancer biology, genetics, biotechnology and environmental science
- Field trips to research centers, corporations and community organizations
- Career counseling from STEM professionals and Mentoring from Pine Manor College undergraduates
- STEM aligned projects led by a local artist
- T passes available
General questions about the program?
Please contact Dr. Susan Bear, Professor of Biology: email@example.com