While Pine Manor has a rolling admission policy with no application deadlines, we encourage international students to apply as early as possible for both fall and spring terms. This will allow enough time to complete the application and visa processes.
Please submit the following credentials to be considered for admission:
- A completed application for admission, either through Pine Manor College or through the Common Application
- A personal essay of at least 250 words
- A $25.00 application fee
- An original or certified copy of secondary school records with grading scale translated into English.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor translated into English.
- If English is not your first language, please provide a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge appropriate test score.
- TOEFL: IBT 61/ CBT 173/ PBT 500
- IELTS: overall band 6
- StepEiken: Level PRE-1
- Cambridge B2 First, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency: 169
- If you have not met our minimum language requirements, please see our partners page.
In addition to the requirements listed above, transfer students must submit:
- An official transcript of academic work at previous college(s) received in an envelope, sealed by the sending institution. To receive transfer credit, send your past official college/university transcript and information to a company for a professional course-by-course evaluation. You may use www.cedevaluations.com, www.educei.com, www.wes.org, or another reputable company.
- For First Year and Transfer Applicants – U.S. Immigration policy requires international students to provide proof of financial support for at least one year’s expenses (minus any scholarship or aid that may have already been awarded). All international students must submit the following before Pine Manor will consider issuing an I-20 Form:
- A completed International Student Financial Verification Form.pdf.
- Supporting documentation that must be submitted are the following:
- Transfer Verification Form
- Certified bank statements
- Copy of your passport