Welcome to Your New Home at Pine Manor College!
At Pine Manor College we are here to help you, providing you with an easy path to complete your degree.
We make it easy to transfer!
Transfer applicants should contact Christina Burkhardt, Transfer Admissions Counselor, for information regarding the application. She can be contacted at 617.862.7897 (cell), 617.731.7068 (office), or email@example.com. Candidates for admission who have attempted at least 13 credits of college coursework at another institution must submit the following:
* An official transcript of academic work at all previous colleges, and a copy of their college catalogs with course descriptions.
* An official high school transcript or G.E.D. diploma if fewer than 13 college-level credits have been earned.
Admissions Committee looks for students possessing three characteristics – character, aspiration, and persistence. The committee pays particular attention to an applicant’s personal essay (not required for transfer students), letters of recommendations, and involvement in community and co-curricular activities. Submitting test scores for the SAT and ACT is optional and is not required for admission. Students should consider whether submitting their scores will help enhance their overall academic record.
All applicants are required to provide:
* A completed application for admission
* A $25 application fee
* An official secondary school transcript submitted directly by your high school guidance office, or official results of the G.E.D. (can be unofficial to start the process)
* One/Two letters of recommendation from an adult that knows you (Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Mentor, Boss, coach). Our Transfer Admissions Counselor, Christina Burkhardt, can talk to you about this part of the process.
* In-person or video conference conversation with your Admissions Counselor
Talk to Christina Burkhardt to see about if we can waive any of the required documents!
Please contact us for a personal information session that is tailored specifically to you! We admit students year-round on a rolling-admission basis and happy to help you create your own path for success.
Explore your options at Pine Manor College
We are happy to help you discover a new path to success.
Each transfer student is assigned a Student Success Coach as well as an Academic Advisor to assist with your transition to Pine Manor College and support you through your graduation!
- Accepting your college credits
- Financial Aid Available to transfer students
- Financial Aid incentive that meets your current package for eligible students
- Perfect location minutes from Boston
- Student residents and commuters are welcome
- Enjoy a path to completing your degree through our Design Your Own Major program
- We admit on a rolling admissions basis – providing you with great flexibility to make your decision