In addition to the College's general requirements for an Associate's Degree, the Health Sciences concentration lays a foundation for further study at a college or a hospital in fields such as nursing, respiratory therapy, radiological technology, or cytotechnology.
Course of study for the A.S.:
- BI 101 Principles of Biology
- BI 102 Evolution and Biodiversity
- CH 110 Principles of Chemistry I
- CH 120 Principles of Chemistry II - or -
- BI 205 Anatomy and Physiology I
- BI 206 Anatomy and Physiology II
- Two Biology electives; one elective can be an internship at a cooperating hospital or other appropriate site.
For Biology Course Descriptions
For Chemistry Course Descriptions