HOW DO YOU SERVE YOUR FIRST-GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENTS?
Build your success in graduating First-Generation College students
Meeting individual needs.
Offering holistic support.
Grow Your First-Generation College Student Retention Rate
The mission of Pine Manor College is to make certain that all graduates are prepared to take meaningful steps in their lives: engaging in new jobs and careers, continuing to learn, and positively contributing to their communities. Students, including those who are the first in their families to attend college, who are looking for a purposeful education in a personalized and inclusive learning community will find a home at Pine Manor College.
- Colleges are struggling to find ways to best serve first generation, low-income (FGLI)students and ensure their success.
- FGLI students are stopping and dropping out of college at rates higher than their continuinggeneration peers.
- FGLI students are accumulating debt without degrees.
- Colleges are losing money due to attrition impacting their bottom line.
Staci Weber, Ph.D., and associates will consult with your team on getting your FGLI students to the finish line. Weber earned her PhD from Syracuse University and focused her research and career on college access and success of FGLI students.
Call us at 617-731-7195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
SERVICES TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
- Workshops on FGLI students and research to your community.
- Review college’s website, policies, processes, and practices for inclusion of FGLI students.
- Work with Institutional Research to ensure proper coding and assessment of FGLI students; analyze data and make recommendations.
- Ensure inclusive, accessible admissions and financial aid practices.
- Work with career development and other campus resources to ensure inclusive practices.