Select Page

New Student Information

New Student Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Since the Health and Wellness Center is closed during the summer, how can I reach you if I have a question?
 If you need to speak with someone immediately, please contact the Admissions Office at  (617) 731-7151

How am I supposed to get proof that I have had the required immunizations? 

 Check with your doctor/pediatrician, health clinic, high school health office, school nurse or, if you are transferring from another college, the student health service. 

What if I never had these shots or cannot get any records? 

 You should receive the required immunizations from your primary care provider, clinic or the public health department in your area. You must receive all the required immunizations prior to your arrival on campus.

Is there another way to show proof of immunity without getting immunizations?

 Yes, you can have a blood test (titer) that can determine if you are immune. If the test shows that you are NOT immune, you will be required to have the immunizations.

I am just starting my Hepatitis B series of shots and it takes 4-6 months to complete. What should I do? 

 Have your doctor/ healthcare provider give you your first dose, and if time permits, 2nd dose prior to coming to school. If necessary, you can get the 2nd and 3rd doses at the Brookline Health Department. As long as you have had the 1st dose, this will NOT hold up your registration.

Best CBD Gummies in 2021

Best CBD Gummies - Best CBD Gummies for Pain - Peninsula Daily News Best CBD Gummies for Anxiety - Redmond Reporter Best CBD Gummies for Sleep - The Daily World