Select Page


Additional Instructions for International Student Applicants

  • An original or certified copy of secondary school records, translated into English. If transferring college credit, official transcripts must be evaluated, translated and submitted directly to the College by an official, third party company such as the Center for Educational Documentation, World Education Services, etc.
  • Two letters of recommendation, one from a school counselor or teacher and one from a teacher of English.
  •  If your native language is not English, we require results of the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS, STEP Eiken Exam or Certificate of Completion of Established minimum level at one of our partner institutions. Official financial verification. U.S. Immigration policy requires that international students submit current proof of financial support for at least one year’s expenses (tuition, fees, books, room and board). Students must submit a Pine Manor College Institutional Form for Verification of Financial Support, which can be found on our website 

Best CBD Gummies in 2021

Best CBD Gummies - Best CBD Gummies for Pain - Peninsula Daily News Best CBD Gummies for Anxiety - Redmond Reporter Best CBD Gummies for Sleep - The Daily World