Click here for Final exam schedule Spring 2019* PDF

Click here for Fall 2019 course offering* PDF


Contact Information:

Director of Institutional Research and Registrar of the College
Jeff Mei
Phone: 617-731-7170
Fax: 617-731-7638

Transcript requests should be directed to:
Office Manager for Academic Services
Valdinel Bastien, M.S.

Course Credits

All courses at Pine Manor College follow the Federal Regulations regarding the award of credits: in a 15 week semester, 1 credit-hour requires one hour of direct instructional engagement (usually class meeting time), and the expectation of work outside of the classroom equivalent to at least two additional hours. Most courses at Pine Manor College are awarded four credits – therefore they meet for four hours of instructional engagement each week, and have work expectations of eight additional hours outside of class. Courses that meet less frequently are awarded fewer credits; courses that have laboratory periods, or extensive internship experiences are awarded more than four credits. Any variation is noted in the description for each course.

* The most updated course information is found on the Student and Faculty portals or by contacting the Registrar’s Office.

For academic policies such as student status, the PMC grading system, academic ethics, academic warning and probation, and leaves of absence, please refer to the Academic Catalog.

For information on PMC's confidentiality of student records (FERPA) and/or to sign a FERPA waiver, click here.

Student transcripts

Student transcripts can be obtained by submitting a transcript request form by mail, e-mail, fax, or in person to the Registrar’s Office. See below for address details.

The form must include the students written signature and be accompanied with payment of $5 per official copy, made payable to Pine Manor College (Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted). Please note that students must have settled all financial obligations to the College to have official transcripts released.

Current and former students can request an unofficial transcript, which does not require a fee, but still must complete a transcript request form and indicate in the check box provided that request.

Requests are processed within 1-3 business days (this range does not include mail delivery time). If you would like to have your transcripts sent via our express carrier, FedEx, there is an additional charge per address to destinations in the continental United States. This additional FedEx charge does not include the fee for the transcripts. 

Transcript requests should be directed to:
Office Manager for Academic Services
Valdinel Bastien

Click here for the Transcript Request Form PDF

All our forms have been created using Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) and can be downloaded to your computer. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer, download Acrobat Reader for free.

Please keep a copy of all forms for your records.

Transfer Credit

Transfer credit is evaluated by the Registrar only for courses in which a grade of “C” or better has been earned. Evaluation will be on a course by course equivalency as determined by the Registrar. Grades earned at other colleges do not affect a student’s cumulative GPA.

An official transcript and course description must be submitted to the Registrar for approval at least six months prior to the expected date of receipt of an A.A., A.S., or B.A. degree.

Equitable credit for military experience is awarded in accordance with the American Council on Education’s guidelines for registrars.

A student entering with previous college credits may apply up to 32 semester hours of credit towards the A.A. or A.S. degree, or up to 96 semester hours towards the B.A. degree. The faculty members in each academic department determine whether courses taken ten years ago or longer may fill major requirements or be transferred in as elective credit.
(For additional information on credits see Academic Policies.)

Articulation and Cross-registration Agreements

Pine Manor currently has these articulation agreements in place:

  • Bunker Hill Community College: Biology and Biotechnology
  • Quincy College:  Early Childhood Education
  • Emmanuel College:  for students entering into our MFA in Creative Writing Program
  • Johnson State College:  for students entering into our MFA in Creative Writing Program
  • Regis College (guaranteed admissions to several of Regis' graduate programs if certain requirements are met)
  • William James College (guaranteed interview for admission to their graduate programs in psychology)

Pine Manor currently has these cross-registration agreements in place (students can take one course a semester beginning in their sophomore year):

  • Boston College
  • Babson College
  • Boston University Metropolitan College: Biotechnology Certificate Program

Degree audit worksheets

Academic offerings of the past five years

Files & Links

Affidavit of Massachusetts Voter Registration

In compliance with Massachusetts state law, Chapter 475 of the Acts of 1993, effective April 1995, affidavits of voter registration for registrants who reside in any city or town of the Commonwealth are available in the Office of the Registrar and at all locations where students may register for classes. Completed affidavits may be submitted to the Registrar, who will forward such affidavits directly to the town where the student registrant claims to reside.