Housing will be offered for Spring 2021. Students should complete the housing application that was emailed via Pine Manor College student email.
Move-in for students who will be living on campus will be Thursday, January 21, 2021. Please be sure to check your PMC email for all of the move-in logistics.
There are important changes to the housing contract that are mandatory, and students will be required to follow. Our goal is to create a safe and healthy living space for everyone. All students will go through an orientation session prior to move-in to get familiar with all of the adjustments/guidelines. Additionally, a housing contract addendum will need to be signed by all residential students to show that they understand the requirements for living on campus.
Student Health and Wellness
Residential students will be required to have a COVID-19 test administered upon move in. Residential students will also be required to take weekly COVID-19 tests. Commuter students will also be required to take weekly COVID-19 testing to access either the PMC or BC campus.
All community members who will be on campus must complete the daily health monitoring app before entering the campus. Through the daily health monitoring website community members can complete a daily checklist to ensure they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms and receive notifications and updates regarding their COVID-19 tests. The link can be found at www.mypmc.edu homepage as well as a QR code at the front booth.
Student counseling will continue through The Brookline Center via telehealth. Students can receive an unlimited number of therapy/counseling sessions as a Pine Manor College student. If students leave PMC or graduate, they can contact the The Brookline Center to learn more about continuing therapy with the The Brookline Center or elsewhere.
Isolation and Quarantine
If a PMC student tests positive for COVID-19, East Village will be the primary location for PMC students requiring isolation.
All students in isolation will receive the following services and be subjected to the following policies and protocol
- Isolation residents will not be permitted to leave isolation housing until cleared by a college-sponsored health professional.
- There will be on-site team members from Student Affairs and Residential Life and a campus safety officer present 24 hours/7 days per week.
- All students must adhere to residential life and campus safety policies. Inclusive in the rules, students may not have parties or any form of gatherings in or near the residential buildings.
- Students must wear masks in all residence hall common spaces and whenever they are outside their personal room. In addition, students must wear a mask when they answer their room door. All staff will also be required to wear a mask on Pine Manor College’s campus.
- Professional housekeeping staff will clean isolation rooms before and after students occupy them. In addition, the housekeeping staff will clean the bathrooms multiple times a day.
- Linens will be laundered by professional housekeeping staff.
- Dining will be provided for students in isolation; no outside dining services will be allowed on campus or to make deliveries to minimize contact between COVID-19 positive students and vendors.
- These residences will remain drug, smoke, and alcohol-free regardless of students’ age.
- Students in isolation must stay in their room. Students may leave their room (not the building) to pick up their meals (provided by Dining Services).