Pine Manor College recognizes that a safe and secure campus community is necessary for study, work, and recreation. To that end, and through a 2020 institutional agreement with Boston College, the Boston College Police Department has full responsibility for safety, security and emergency response to the Pine Manor College community.
Campus Police Phone Numbers:
Non-Emergency Number: 617-552-4440
Emergency Number: 617-552-4444
PLEASE STAY INFORMED
All Pine Manor College community members are encouraged to sign up for the emergency notification alerts. For complete information regarding Emergency Notification Services provided to the Pine Manor College community by Boston College, please visit:
Available notification services include:
- Forwarding your BC email messages to your PMC email so you don’t miss any notification.
- Registering your cell phone number through the BC Agora Portal so you can receive text alerts.
- Downloading the Alertus application. Since the Alertus function is installed on our computers, you can download the app to your computer if interested: https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/offices/its/support/software-hardware/software-downloads.html/applications/print.html#emergency_notification
If you need any help setting up your alerts, please contact the Help Center at Boston College Information Technology Services (ITS):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617-552-HELP (4357)
- Chat: bc.edu/techchat