All new students must attend New Student Orientation, a multi-day welcome program designed to transition you to thriving at Pine Manor College. This includes signing up for classes, learning the layout of the campus, meeting new friends, and moving into your residence hall (if applicable). The entire Gator family is looking forward to meeting you and helping you succeed at PMC and beyond!
Please browse through the sections on this page to learn more about New Student Orientation and what to expect leading up to your start at Pine Manor College. There are several tasks you must complete before arriving for orientation. Look out for an email with new student information during the summer!
If you have any questions not answered online, please reach out to the following staff member(s) for assistance:
Associate Dean of Student Affairs
Ashby Campus Center, 1st floor, 617-731-7136
New Student Checklist
- SUBMIT YOUR ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT FORM DEPOSIT PAYMENT
- If you haven’t already, please submit your Enrollment Agreement Form along with the $250.00 deposit to the Office of Admissions. You can submit your deposit online, by telephone at (617) 731-7119, or mail it to Pine Manor College, Office of Admissions, 400 Heath Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. We must receive the completed form and the payment in order to reserve your spot in the incoming class.
- HEALTH FORMS
- Before enrolling, all students must contact their physicians and complete the required PMC Health Forms. Student-athletes must complete the Student-Athlete Health Forms in addition to the required health forms. Health forms must be submitted to Alexandra Caine, If you have any questions please contact: Alexandra Caine, Admissions Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-731-7151
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID!
- Pine Manor College is committed to making a private education affordable for all students and their families. Remember to complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and be sure to include PMC’s FAFSA code 00220100. Starting January 1, students can complete it online. Once we receive your FAFSA, our Financial Aid Office will provide you with your financial aid award letter. To schedule an individualized financial aid appointment, please call (617) 731-7121. Make sure you contact our Office of Financial Aid with any immediate questions.
- HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT OR WAIVER FROM
- It is a state law in Massachusetts that all full-time students must have health insurance. Whether you are planning to continue to use your existing health insurance plan, or enroll in the provided health insurance, you must submit your Health Insurance Enrollment or Waiver Form before enrolling at Pine Manor College. For directions and further information, please click here.
- REGISTER FOR SUMMER WELCOME MEETINGS!
- New Pine Manor students entering the college in the Fall are invited to campus for individualized Summer Welcome meetings. These meetings will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the summer and you can sign up for a date/time at the following link: Summer Meeting Registration. During this meeting, you will be able to connect with some staff, faculty, upper-class students who will help you to get a jump-start on your semester. Along with meeting about course selection, financial aid, campus life, you will be able to get some other important tasks completed before returning to campus for Fall Orientation.
- If you are planning to live on campus, you will need to fill out a Housing Questionnaire and select roommate preferences. The Office of Residential Life staff will use this questionnaire to match compatible roommates. You must submit your enrollment deposit agreement before starting this process. You can expect to receive your housing assignment and roommate information in early August. Please contact our Office of Student Affairs with any questions.
- PMC EMAIL INFORMATION
- Once you have deposited, your PMC email username and temporary password will be emailed to your personal email account. To login to your PMC student email, go to https://webmail.pmc.edu. Contact Information Technology with any questions at 617-731-7629 or HelpDesk@PMC.edu. For detailed email instructions click here.
- ATTEND NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
- Once you have completed all the above items, you are ready to attend New Student Orientation! All new students will arrive at Pine Manor College a week before returning students for a week of informational sessions and fun welcome events to meet your new peers. Students will receiving electronic communication during the summer with more information! Contact Lisa Rodrigues, Associate Dean of Student Affairs, at email@example.com with any questions on New Student Orientation.