New Student Orientation is an exciting, informational experience for new students! A week-long guided program, new students will:
- Meet their new peers and helpful staff members
- Get connected with student leaders on campus
- Register for Fall classes and connect with their Academic Advisor
- Move into their residence hall (if applicable)
- Participate in fun activities, such as Big Bingo and a trip into Boston
- and so much more!
To better communicate with students and help protect the environment, the New Student Orientation schedule is digital! Pine Manor College is proud to partner with Guidebook to create the “Pine Manor College Guide,” an interactive app on your phone. Inside, students will find the schedule for New Student Orientation, as well as upcoming events and activities throughout the semester!