Shuttle Schedule and Map
All people riding the PMC Shuttle have the right to expect a safe space waiting for the shuttle, a safe trip once on the shuttle, and reliable service. PMC strives to make sure these three characteristics of high-quality transportation are consistently maintained.
In order to ensure the safety of all who ride the PMC Shuttle, and in accordance with the Community Standards Policies of Pine Manor College, we would like to remind students of these behavioral expectations while riding or waiting for the PMC Shuttle.
In order to advance these standards, the following is NOT permitted:
- Physically aggressive behavior toward passengers or drivers, including pushing or forcing one’s way onto the bus
- Blocking, leaning on, holding open, or attempting to open doors
- Any form of physical contact with a bus driver
- Any form of inflammatory, disrespectful, or otherwise distracting speech directed toward a bus driver or fellow passengers
- Possession of open containers of alcohol
- Banging on or attempting to board a moving bus
- Damaging, defacing or in any way marring the interior or exterior of a bus
– Any costs associated with repairs or cleaning will be charged to the responsible student.
- Bringing pets on (only service animals will be allowed)
- Face Coverings must be worn while riding or waiting for shuttles.
- Capacity of PMC shuttle buses has been limited to 4 Riders.
Above all else, please demonstrate common courtesy and respect for those around you, and allow all members of the Pine Manor College community to get the most out of the PMC Shuttle service.
Failure to adhere to the standards listed above may result in one or more of the following:
- Removal from the shuttle
- Referral to the Pine Manor Student Conduct System for administrative or disciplinary action
- Prohibition from further use of the shuttle