The following policies have been established for the safety and comfort of all students, faculty, and staff who use the shuttle service. The maximum passengers transported on the mini-bus is fourteen.
- All occupants of the shuttle will use the seat belts while the vehicle is in motion. The driver will not proceed until all occupants are seated and all seat belts are secured.
- All shuttle vehicles are SMOKE FREE.
- No open food or drink is permitted on the shuttle.
- The shuttle service is provided for Pine Manor College, English Language Institute, Kings Education, and Boston Architectural College students, faculty, and staff. A valid college identification card must be shown.
- Guests who wish to ride the shuttle must be accompanied by their student host at all times including driving to and from the College.
- For safety and liability reasons, no children or infants will be allowed on the shuttle.
- The use of profanity and violent or provocative speech is prohibited.